Your Wheel Covers !

May 13th, 2011

Wheels Covers are also known as Hubcaps. So if someone were to ask you about Focus Hubcaps, you can reply with something like, “Oh! Are you talking about the Ford Wheel Covers – for the Focus?”

Cool, right?

When you do buy the Wheel Covers, you have to be sure that they match the wheel size. You should also pay close attention to the retention system that’s used on the Hubcaps. If you have a good retention system, then you’ll save money in the long run – which is a good reason why you should buy your Focus Wheel Covers from (:

Give us a call!