Cladded Chrome Wheel VS. Chrome Wheel Skin
- It is a common mistake to confuse a chrome wheel skin with a cladded chrome wheel.
- Please note you CANNOT use a wheel skin on a cladded chrome wheel!
- Check out our informational video below for more details!
- If you have any questions, please give us a call at (800) 826-5880 & we will assist you!
Sample Cladded Chrome Wheel
- Chrome piece will have adhesive on the back.
- The chrome layer on top is PART of the wheel & very difficult to remove.
- If damaged, your only option is to replace the entire wheel.
- The rest of the broken chrome piece will be DIFFICULT to remove!
Sample Chrome Wheel Skin
- Chrome piece will have clips on the back side.
- The chrome layer is a pop-on part that is not originally on your wheel.
- If damaged, you can replace the wheel skin without replacing the wheel.
- The rest of the broken chrome piece will come off EASILY!
Warning: Watch Video Before Purchase